Newport-Mesa Chapter 18 has a new website design with additional features to make it easier for more users to navigate our website and find information! Stay tuned for more information.
Make sure you don't miss out! Visit our chapter calendar for upcoming events and meetings.
CSEA Newport-Mesa Chapter 18, 2018-19 Meeting Dates
CSEA Newport-Mesa Chapter 18, 2019-20 Meeting Dates
2019 M&O Academy Flyer
CSEA Maintenance and Operations Academy
Five dates and locations! This popular one-day professional development training designed for CSEA members working in maintenance and operations and transportation, is also relevant and open to ALL CSEA members.
This year's topics are:
- ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) Training
- Crisis Stress Management for Everyday Use
- Member Recruitment and the Value of the Union
- Drugs/Alcohol/Narcotics Awareness, Violence and Gangs
All participants will receive an ALICE Training Institute Certificate of Training upon completion.
Choose one of these five dates and locations below and register today! The registration deadline is September 6 for all dates and locations and is only $20! Lunch is included.
- Saturday, October 5: Lodi
- Sunday, October 6: San Jose
- Saturday, October 12: Upland
- Sunday, October 13: San Diego
- Saturday, October 26: Simi Valley
go to www.csea.com/mo or call (866) 487-2732 to register and find out more.
Veterans Day Events
2019 Veterans Celebration Flyer
2019 Veterans Project Thank You Cards Flyer
Brenda Garcia was recognized by the Office of the Secretary of Defense (Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve) as a Patriotic Employer for contributing to National Security and protecting liberty and freedom by supporting employee participation in America's National Guard and Reserve Force.