We’re here for you when you retire
The CSEA Retiree Unit is working to protect your pension and other rights you will want to enjoy as a retiree. All former classified employees are welcome to join us at retirement and receive:
- $5,000 No Cost Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Coverage
- CSEA College Programs – Free Associate Degree online program and a Low-Cost Bachelor’s Degree online completion program for your family members, including your children and grandchildren.
- Free Legal Referral Program
- Group Dental and Vision Insurance Plans for purchase
- Discounts galore, including restaurant gift cards, See’s Candies gift certificates, movie tickets, and discount tickets to all the major amusements and attractions throughout the state.
- Representation on CalPERS and Social Security issues
- Publications to keep you informed on state and national issues affecting retirees
Membership is only $3 per month from your CalPERS check or $36 annually.
Complete, print, date, and sign this application (fillable pdf) and mail it to California School Employees Association, 2045 Lundy Avenue, San Jose, CA 95131.