We’re here for you when you retire
The CSEA Retiree Unit is working to protect your pension and other rights you will want to enjoy as a retiree. All former classified employees are welcome to join us at retirement and receive:
- $5,000 automatic death and dismemberment coverage
- CSEA College Programs, including a no out-of-pocket cost Associate degree and a low-cost Bachelor’s degree completion program. These programs are for you and your family members, including your children and grandchildren.
- Free legal advice
- Group dental and vision insurance to purchase
- Discounts galore
- Representation on CalPERS and Social Security issues
- Publications to keep you informed on state and national issues affecting retirees
Membership is only $3 per month from your CalPERS check or $36 annually.
Complete, print, date, and sign this application (fillable pdf) and mail it to California School Employees Association, 2045 Lundy Avenue, San Jose, CA 95131.